Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Scary Stuff!!!



Just spent a few days over in Venice with Lorri - it was a fantastic short break with excellent weather and a thoroughly interesting place to be.

There was however a bit more reason for going to Venice than just wanting to see the place - I also wanted to propose to Lorri which I did. She accepted so it looks like we're looking at getting married sometime in September/October next year.

Chuffed to bits that she said yes - thought for a long time that marriage really wasn't for me, but about a couple of months ago I started thinking about it, and the more I thought the more I felt it was definitely what I wanted to do - I'm very lucky to have found someone as lovely as Lorri.

Enjoy the pix

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Congratulations Dave and Lorri.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Richard Loader said...

Congratulations to you both - Richard & Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home